Saturday, March 10, 2018

So the question is whether or not I lack ambition? Do I have a strong desire to succeed? I think so...when someone gives me a project...there's the rub...I think I need to be kick-started...otherwise, I am distracted. I come to life when someone asks me if I want to play....

Mind you, I like projects that are challenging and demanding. I like to think outside the box...

Is that ambitious?
I don't have any products that prove I am ambitious...but...there are products out there that prove I am ambitious...I am momentarily ambitious. And if I were honest, I don't see ambition as an asset...there it is...I think ambition can be narrowing...it demands an answer, a product...All my products are unfinished. Ooops...that means seventy-eight years of unfinished products...I'd better get my act together!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment