Friday, February 7, 2014

Much and all as I support the google doodle about the trampling of gay rights...
I am profoundly saddened by the Canadian athletes in these games who have forgotten that we won our medals in Vancouver because we behaved like Canadians...now we are practicing the art of trash talking and I can only hope that the American snow boarder was wrong and that those slopes are safe...but I respect his right to say no - just as I respect the right of the gay rights people to say no...

Alas, our politicians have become such trash talkers that we are losing our identity...

I will not be watching the games...
I'm terrified that our young people will so busy trash talking that they will not be safe...

I am terrified that Mr. Putin will commit some horrifying acts just to make his point...
I am terrified that lives will be lost...
I will read books for the next two weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment