Sunday, January 17, 2016

This is a bit of a lie...it's last year's snow...it's too cold to get one today...but it's very pretty. I got a lesson in age today. I confessed to my neighbour that I was pretending that I had to move. This is a game I play when I panic...what if I had to move in a day? I've moved only once in my adulthood and it was just across the street...literally...we even rolled the piano across the street between buses! My neighbour has never moved! She has been in her apartment since the age of 22,,,some 40 years...and that's when I discovered my truth. I have been on this street for 55 years...no wonder I have angst!

1 comment:

  1. I hate thinking about staying in one place. I've been in my house since 2004 and it irritates me to think that - 11 years - but I lived in the pointe for longer - 15 years, so I guess I'm not entirely rooted.

    ReplyDelete