Friday, December 30, 2016

Yes...it is a different rendition of breakfast in bed! I am tempting the cat on the bed to eat. He has to been to the Vet for congestion...and the Vet's panacea is testing and testing and testing...and then...a thousand dollars later, antibiotics. I cut to the chase and started with the antibiotics. I think the Vet read me and didn't argue because the cat on the bed is named Liam Too...after Liam O'Leary who died much too young and very badly despite all the tests in the world...I think his condition was fatal. I think the Vet relied so heavily on testing that she missed the condition...The teacher in me would really like to talk with the Vet. The Irish in me has yet to subside enough to talk with the Vet. All one had to do was put the two symptoms of his condition on the internet, and the diagnosis was there. I know...that sounds simplistic...and that is the other reason why I am hesitant to talk to the Vet...she meant well and she has no understanding of costs...both emotional and financial...

No comments:

Post a Comment