Tuesday, September 30, 2014



Once in love with Amy
Always in love with Amy
Ever and ever fascinated by her...

I accidentally erased this one...
And then life went on...
And I forgot her...

But she called again on Saturday...three times...
And a very charming voice called: Hello Patricia, how are you doing today?

Neither Amy nor charming voice get it! 
They think I will fall into their spell and take that cruise...
They think  I will rush to my computer and allow them in - it is failing after all...according charming voice. He needs to get in and fix it.

I HATE AMY.
I HATE CHARMING VOICE.
I OBJECT TO THEM THINKING THAT I AM A BLITHERING IDIOT.

And besides...nobody calls me Patricia.

Thank goodness for this beautiful flower called snow on the mountain!



No comments:

Post a Comment